The TU Dortmund University seeks to adhere to EU Directive 2016/2102 on accessibility of websites and mobile applications. The following statement documents the implementation status for this website in compliance with Ordinance of the Federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia on the Creation of Barrier-Free Information Technology in Accordance with the Act on Equal Opportunities for Disabled Persons (BITVNRW).
Status of conformity with accessibility requirements:
This website is partly compliant with EU Directive 2016/2102.
Verification method: self-assessment
Compiled on: Nov 31st 2020
Last verified on: Nov 11th 2020
The integrated content listed below may not be accessible:
- Navigation elements and buttons
- Due to the large number of pictures integrated in the website, it has not been possible to provide meta data for all of them by now. These will be successively adapted.
- Due to the large number of linked content integrated in the website, it has not been possible to provide meta data for all of them by now. These will be successively adapted.
- The implementation of technical prerequisites for rearranging navigation elements and buttons to an accessible format is still ongoing
- In cases of encountering non-accessible content on our website, please use the feedback form below.
If you would like to report cases of non-compliance with accessibility requirements to us and request information on content which is excluded from the directive, please use the .
Please indicate “Accessibility” in your message and tell us which content you are referring to by stating the URL.
If you have not received a satisfactory answer to your messages or queries regarding accessibility within six weeks, you can call in the arbitrator for accessible IT. He or she reports to the Commissioner for Matters relating to Disabled Persons in accordance with Section 11 of the Act on Equal Opportunities for Disabled Persons of the Federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia. If you wish to initiate an arbitration procedure, please complete the corresponding application form and send it via e‑mail to:
Arbitration Board for Barrier-Free Information Technology of the Federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia at the Office of the Commissioner for Matters relating to Disabled Persons